Date:      Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:26:36 +0200
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.0 package uploads

Kris Kennaway wrote (2005/10/23):
> > The Bulgarian mirror is up-do-date with ftp-master.eu. and we got
> > quite lucky for now. We still got disk space ;-).
> > We have 0,5TB spare, but we're waiting someone to confirm/deny that

Hello, currently I have the following disk usage on ftp-master.eu:

Filesystem       Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/twed0s1a    325G    259G     40G    87%    /ftp

and I still hope, that I have somewhat bigger disk array, than
it is on ftp-master. So it seems that your 0.5 TB free space
is very sufficient for some time since now.

> I forgot to mention that I removed both 5.x package sets for ia64,
> since 5.x is no longer supported on ia64 and ftp-master was out of
> space.

Ok.

Please - if there would be any plans to upgrade disk space on ftp-master,
do not forget to write about such upgrade here. And for me, it is much
better to update things at the end of the year, whereas at the beginning
it would not be very good idea.

Thanks and regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology