Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:07:01 +0800
From:      Geoff Glasson <g_glasson@amnet.net.au>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JVM command line arguments for tomcat

Folks,

Like a number of people before me, I need to specify some JVM arguments when
starting Tomcat.  It doesn't seem possible with the current version of
tomcat50ctl.

PR75143 deals with this issue, but it seems that nothing has happened on this
defect since the middle of the year.  What is the status of this defect?  Has
anyone tested the patches listed in the defect?  Are there any plans to
commit these patches?

Thanks in advance...Geoff

BTW: I'm currently running 4.11, JDK 1.4.2-p7, and tomcat 5.0.30

--
Geoff Glasson
g_glasson@amnet.net.au