Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:33:55 +0100
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 6.0 and wireless setup - documentation?

Hi,

> > Did you check the secret master wireless acticle for FreeBSD? Its quite
> > good.
> > http://www.freebsdmall.com/~loader/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/wireless/article.html
> > Why its not in the handbook I don't know maybe its just not quite
> > perfect in someway I can't see but I say just chuck it in the main
> > handbook now.
>
> I believe it's coming soon.

This mail has no technical content, but I would really like to
publicly thank Remko Loader for writing this bit of documentation.
Of course, this document wouldn't be worth reading if Sam Leffler
and Brooks Davis didn't work on the wireless stuff in 6-STABLE.
So, many thanks to them too.

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen