Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:50:06 GMT
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/93325: mount_ufs fails mounting Nero UFS DVD+RW disks

The following reply was made to PR amd64/93325; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To: Andriy Podanenko <podarok@ua.fm>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org,  scottl@samsco.org
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:48:03 +0100

 Andriy Podanenko schrieb:

 >            When try to mount nero UFS DVDs or images we get
 > input/output error
 >

 >>How-To-Repeat:
 >
 >               just try to mount it
 >
 >>Fix:
 >
 >               mount_cd9660 that disk or image
 > U get io error, but after it mount_ufs work
 > gm 8( , strange problem I think

 Do you mix up UDF and UFS? I can't imagine that Nero can create UFS
 filesystems.

 I created an UDF filesystem on a DVD-RAM with Nero Express 6 and mounted
 and accessed it without problems. I used FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT (i386).

 Björn