Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:52:18 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Cc:        Alexander Logvinov <abuse@akavia.ru>
Subject:   Re: Machine did not reboot

On Sunday 18 June 2006 18:32, Nate Lawson wrote:

> Not likely.  I assume rebooting worked before for you with stock acpi?
> If not, can you explain what worked before and what did not?

I don't know if this helps but since I have some MBs with this problems ...

They are all athlon64 and the funny thing is that the MB does *not* reboot=
=20
when running i386 but *does* reboot when running amd64

It hangs forever after syncing the disk (keyboard is locked) but with amd64=
 it=20
reboot normally
The kernels are basicly the same and I tried to compile acpi in on i386 but=
=20
makes no difference

=2D-=20

Jo=E3o