Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:14:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Elmer 5.2.0 Released

Hello;

FYI science/elmer*-5.2 has been released!

Unfortunately my main development machine was stolen so I won't be able to work
on these ports anymore (at least not soon), but updating it should be very easy
and I'll be glad to answer questions from anyone wanting to be the new
maintainer. It would be interesting to have a metaport for Elmer too that adds
reasonable (non-hardware dependant) softlinks to the main executables.

cheers,

    Pedro.