Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:47:18 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Marcin Cieslak <saper@SYSTEM.PL>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug locating path for linux_mkdir

Quoting Marcin Cieslak <saper@SYSTEM.PL> (Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:01:34 +0200):

> It is linux_devtools-8.0_5. I just noticed is should really go away...
>
> However going to use linux_dist-gentoo-stage3 means giving up fc4,
> that's a bit inconvinient (I finally made everything working properly
> by installing fc4).

I have FC4 in /compat/linux (default install) and gentoo-stage 3
in /usr/local/gentoo-stage3 (default install). As long as you use
linux_dist-XXX instead of linux_base-XXX, you don't get into trouble.

To test things, I copy stuff into /usr/local/gentoo-stage3/... and do a
"chroot /usr/local/gentoo-stage3 bash".

Bye,
Alexander.

--
On nights such as this, evil deeds are done. And good deeds, of course. But mostly evil deeds.
(Wyrd Sisters)