Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:15:16 +0200 (EET)
From:      Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rationale behind "info: [drm] Loading R300 Microcode" console msg?

Hello!

   I find DRM's unconditional console messages:

info: [drm] Loading R300 Microcode

quite annoying. They apper every time I switch from text console to Xorg,
and I see no rationale behind them. I'm aware of kern.consmute, but I
really want to see console messages about hardware errors. Are DRM ucode
we hide the DRM_INFO() output under bootverbose or (even better) under
drm-specific sysctl?

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator