Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:00:11 GMT
From:      "Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/114091: sysutils/lsof does not compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/114091; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org>
To: <bug-followup@FreeBSD.org>,
	<root@perun.si21.com>
Cc: <abe@purdue.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:52:11 -0500

 I've been in contact with lsof's author (Vic Abell <abe@purdue.edu>), and
 received the following response:
 ---
 I don't have a 5.3 test system and the URL doesn't make it too clear what is
 going wrong.  It looks a little like some system header file changes need
 lsof source compensation.

 I'm involved in a big antenna project at the moment, so can't look into the
 problem this week.  I should be free next week,

 Can you find me a 5.3 test system by then?
 ---
 Can either the Submitter or someone else arrange for Vic to get access to a
 5.3 system to fix/investigate this issue?

 Thanks!

 Phone: +1 512-248-2683                E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
 US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893