Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:49:11 -0700
From:      Darrin Chandler <dwchandler@stilyagin.com>
To:        "Alexander K. Beros" <akberos@Math.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd 6.1 Samba 3 as a PDC not using ldap

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 04:51:10PM -0700, Alexander K. Beros wrote:
> Was a reply ever posted to
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-user-groups/2006-June/000087.html
>
> I couldn't find anything and have been struggling with the same problem.

I don't recall seeing anything. However, this particular mailing list
isn't as widely read as some, and it's not surprising that a technical
question would not get the attention it deserves here, since this list
is ostensibly the "User Group Coordination List"

There's quite a large list of lists at
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo, but you might want to post
your question to the freebsd-questions list. It's pretty active and has
some very helpful and knowledgable people.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler@stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/