Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2008 02:10:03 GMT
From:      "Olivier Gautherot" <olivier@gautherot.net>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/121787: Patch for OpenOffice.org to fix icu-3.8 breakage, as well as -CURRENT diablo-jdk breakage

The following reply was made to PR ports/121787; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Olivier Gautherot" <olivier@gautherot.net>
To: "Marcin Cieslak" <saper@system.pl>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org, ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de,
	"Maho NAKATA" <chat95@mac.com>, kvedulv@kvedulv.de
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:38:32 -0400

 Hi there!

 It did not work for me, even with the new knob - still complaining
 about ICU. I just noticed that the missing symbol mentions icu_3_814
 but I have icu-3.8.1.1 installed (I suspect that these are 2 different
 version numbers...) Where does the patch (or the new knob) get its
 version number from?

 Cheers
 Olivier

 --