Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:40:10 GMT
From:      bf <bf2006a@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/124764: math/gsl: Add regression-test target

The following reply was made to PR ports/124764; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: bf <bf2006a@yahoo.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

 Judging from a number of recent changes to other
 ports, there seems to be some kind of
 quality-assurance effort in the ports to provide
 testing targets to as many ports as possible so that
 they may be run automatically, under the target
 "regression-test".  If this is the case (and I wish
 portmgr would tell maintainers about such efforts),
 then I withdraw my suggestion for altering the patch,
 and approve the original version.  If it's not the
 case, then just stick with "check".

 b.