Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:19:15 -0500
From:      HSBC Bank Plc <onlineservice@hsbc.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HSBC Internet Banking Security Upgrade Notification

   * * * * *
   HSBC logo The world's local bank
   * *              * *       * *
   * United Kingdom * [1]Home *
   * * *
   *

   Dear HSBC Customer:

   As a bank we are used to thinking about security. At HSBC, we use
   industry standard security technology and practices, focusing on three
   key areas ? privacy, technology and identification to safeguard your
   account from any unauthorised access.
   Our Technical services Department are carrying out a planned software
   upgrade for the maximum convenience of the users of online-services of
   the HSBC Bank.Please click on LOG ONTO INTERNET BANKING below to
   restore your account access as soon as possible.

   [2]>LOG ON TO INTERNET BANKING

   Thank You,
   Customer Advisory
   HSBC Bank Plc

   Legal information | Accessibility | About HSBC | Site map | Issued for
   UK use only | (c) HSBC Bank plc 2002 - 2008.