Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:10:03 GMT
From:      Stefan Walter <stefan@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/128952: [NEW PORT] java/javadb: Sun's supported distribution of Apache Derby database

The following reply was made to PR ports/128952; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Stefan Walter <stefan@freebsd.org>
To: Yoshihiro Ota <ota@j.email.ne.jp>
Cc: GNATS <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: ports/128952: [NEW PORT] java/javadb: Sun's supported
	distribution of Apache Derby database
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:08:00 +0100

 Yoshihiro Ota, 17.12.08, 08:59h CET:

 > Stefan:
 >
 > Thank you for your feedback.
 >
 > I was aware that the "fetch" command was not able to access to the right file.
 > In addition, it appears that address I had became invalid.
 > I wanted avoid manual download but it seems necessary at this point.
 >
 > Which documents should I move to DOCSDIR, docs only or all of docs, javadoc, and demo?

 IMO, docs and javadoc should go to DOCSDIR, demo should go to EXAMPLESDIR.
 If the jar files installed by this port are supposed to be used by other
 ports, they should be installed to JAVAJARDIR.

 Regards,
 Stefan