Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:38:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      Robert Bonomi <bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com>
To:        cc.beliac@gmail.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: selling freebsd cd for profit

> From owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org  Fri Feb 26 19:15:05 2010
> Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:50:54 +0700
> From: Citra Cool <cc.beliac@gmail.com>
> To: freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
> Subject: selling freebsd cd for profit
>
> can i selling free bsd for my profit??
> is it legal??

Have you read the FreeBSD license?

_can_ you read the FreeBSD license?

Do you have a attorney/lawyer/barrister/soliciter?

Have you *asked* _your_ attorney's/lawyer's/barrister's/soliciter's opinion,
after showing him/her the FreeBSD license?

Be forewarned that any such action is likely, according to reliable but un-
named sources cited in a recent edition of "The Onion", to be regarded as a
capital crime in the State of Confusion.