Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 2010 10:20:33 +0200
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jeremie@le-hen.org
Subject:   Support for Zotac MB with nVidia ION chipset

Hi,

--->> Please Cc: me when replying, I'm not subscribed. <<---

I plan to purchase a Zotac motherboard with a embedded ATOM processor.
It uses an NVidia chipset.

http://www.zotacusa.com/zotac-ionitx-f-e-atom-n330-1-6ghz-dual-core-mini-itx-intel-motherboard.html

My intent is to build a small NAS with ZFS and NFS/CIFS.  I'd like to
know if anyone successfully ran FreeBSD on this motherboard and what
performance could be achieved, especially if ZFS is used.  I checked the
archives without luck.

Thanks!
--
Jeremie Le Hen

Humans are born free and equal.  But some are more equal than others.
					    -Coluche