Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 2010 23:08:04 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   it =was= ``remind''... .

the calendar layout of "when" and remind" are similar enough that
i messed up.  i think it must have been remind rather than when.   i
want remind to exec a popup that shouts at me that it is time to sack
out.  or whatever.  so far i'm trying to use -k[command" in my
~/.reminder file, but don't have it down exactly.  according to the
makefile there is a tkremind [??].  that is next to investigate.

i have 9 or 10+ fairly brutal months ahead of me and i usually realize
that it is waaaaay past midnight just too late, :-)

thanks for any pointers.  i thought i had my old config files saved,
but nope.

gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix