Date:      Wed, 4 May 2011 07:56:37 +0300
From:      Valentin Nechayev <netch@netch.kiev.ua>
To:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
Cc:        Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/sysutils/screen Makefile pkg-plist ports/sysutils/screen/ (fwd)

 Tue, May 03, 2011 at 20:30:11, Cy.Schubert wrote about "Re: cvs commit: ports/sysutils/screen Makefile pkg-plist ports/sysutils/screen/ (fwd)":

> > I noticed that this patch is being discussed on screen-devel. It would be
> > ideal if the screen upline would adopt this patch.

Hmmm, the only "discussion" is that I proposed it simultaneously to upstream.
This of course would be better but I know that the guys there are much
more... hmmm... beholdive:) and it is rather long to wait for next version.

> > On another thought, I'd like to offer a compromise. Inclusion of this patch
> > could be controlled through an option.

Agreed, thanks.

> A more perfect patch...
>
> +		SHOWENC "Show encoding on the status line" OFF \
> +		KOI8U "Add support for koi8-u encooding" OFF

-netch-