Date:      2 Jan 2012 23:28:12 +0900
From:      Halifax Online Banking <security@halifax.co.uk>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Final Verification!

   halifax logo

   Compliment Of The Season Dear Halifax Customer!

   We Recently Notice That your Online Banking was Accessed From Another
   Location in year 2011.
   Therefore We Temporarily suspend your Online banking Access. which
   will help us fight against online fraud and threat. You are mandated
   to verify your online banking profile to enjoy the benefit of our new
   security programmed. You are mandated to verify your online banking
   profile to enjoy the benefit of our new security programmed. Kindly
   click on our website below to Restore your profile.

   [1]www.halifax.co.uk

   Sincerely,
   Halifax Bank Plc

   All rights reserved. Copyright Άν 2012 Halifax Bank Plc