Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:11:02 +0800
From:      "Kyle Law" <kyle.law@fgconferences.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Invitation to Efficient Plant Shutdown & Turnaround Forum 2012 - Kuala Lumpur

20 - 21 March 2012, The Royale Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
A Regional TAR Management Forum - APAC
Dear Energy Peer,
=E2=80=9CHow should we handle forced outages?=E2=80=9D - Avoid a heart=
 rending sight of smouldering our plants with spiralling smoke.
We're spending years to plan TAR. We definitely know how challenging i=
t is.
Attend and learn from our TAR peers (who used to face the same challen=
ges as we do) on how to spearhead our most expensive project of the ye=
ar towards EXCELLENCE and conquer the challenges:
   1. Implementing World Class HSE Standards
   2. Forced Outages =E2=80=93 How to Handle Unplanned Situations Like=
 an Expert
   3. Dealing & Overcoming Uncertainties During a Planned Shutdown
   4. Analysing Effectiveness of Turnaround for Future Improvement
   5. Planning & Mobilising Large Workforce Resources
   6. Controlling the Shutdown & Turnaround Budget
   7. Assessing Plant Readiness for Shutdown
   8. Leadership Behaviour that Shapes the Turnaround and Business Res=
ults
   9. Lively Discussion with TAR Experts - the experienced real expert=
  10. Developing & Maintaining a Detailed Support Plan=20
Lucky Draw! 2 units of Apple iPads pre-loaded with "Turnaround Managem=
ent System Checklists" to be given away.
Wanna know more? E-mail me now!
Forward this to your concerned colleagues also.
Best,
Kyle Law

T: 603 2141 5357
E: kyle.law@fleminggulf.com