Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2013 21:52:30 +0000
From:      John <jwd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD SCSI <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Newer Qlogic FC card support?

Hi Folks,

   I've been running ZFS systems for a while now exporting
volumes via iSCSI and NFS. Recently I was asked to look into
FC. I have a couple of older 2532 cards to do a prototype with,
but need to support something a bit newer. I was wondering if
anyone had any idea if newer cards would need much work to
support? Above and beyond that, does anyone have any ideas
if 16G support might be on the horizon somewhere?

   I've been scouring the lists and think I understand how
to use the new CTL interface. If anyone would like to offer
up any words of wisdom it would be appreciated!

Cheers,
John