Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:46:22 +0100
From:      Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
To:        Seniae Girl <senua@live.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10 RC2 net/jags fails to build

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:11:08 +0100
Seniae Girl <senua@live.nl> wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>

> Thank you for your quick reply. I've tried to apply the patch but I
> don't think it works. It is however very well possible that I didn't
> do it correctly. I've included the log file.
>

> Regards,
> Seniae
>
> > Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:11:52 +0100
> > From: freebsd@grem.de
> > To: senua@live.nl
> > CC: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org; gahr@freebsd.org
> > Subject: Re: FreeBSD 10 RC2 net/jags fails to build
> >
> > On Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:17:46 +0100
> > Seniae Girl <senua@live.nl> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello all,
> > >

> > > All the best wishes for 2014. I hope you all had a great time at
> > > new years.
> > >

> > > Net/jags fails to build on freeBSD 10 rc2. Could someone please
> > > take a look at this for me? I've included the fail log.
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > > Seniae
> > >

> > I created a PR with a patch (only tested build, not install).
> >
> > Please provide feedback to that PR to acknowledge that it
> > works/report further problems:
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=185419
> >
> > --
> > Michael Gmelin

Make sure you run make clean first (or just remove the work directory,
e.g. rm -rf /usr/ports/net/jags/work ). Your output doesn't show the
patch and/or configure stage, so I assume those already had been done
before you applied the patch.

If this doesn't work, please follow these instruction:

Start from a clean ports tree

rm -rf /usr/ports
portsnap fetch extract

Then apply the patch using: