Date:      Wed, 7 May 2014 23:50:19 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org, flo@FreeBSD.org, beat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Staging mozilla ports

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

Hi,

Here is a patch that stagify mozilla ports, it is not well tested at all, but
for now I do not have time to go further, it needs more testing and probably
polishing can you guys have a look and commit as soon as possible?

Here is what this patch does:
- Remove dead code from bsd.gecko.mk
- Convert USE_GNOME=desktopfileutils to USES=desktop-file-utils
- Revert hack for .pc files with USES=pathfix
- Stagify

I have tested properly I guess firefox and libxul (libxul add new files into
lib/libxul I don't know why, I might have missed something)

seamonkey, thunderbird and firefox-esr were done blindly (not tested)

regards,
Bapt

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2--