Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 2014 02:37:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ryan.p.davis@gmail.com
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Open Office on FreeBSD powerPC

Greetings,

I have a PowerPC G5 system that I am using FreeBSD on. How do I build/compile OpenOffice for this platform? When I go to /usr/ports/editors and make install, I get the error that the source tree there is for i386 and AMD64.

Am I missing something? Or do I need to go to a different location? Or do I have to figure out how to pull down raw source code and determine my build dependancies and etc to compile from scratch without a make file?

Thank you,

 ryan