Date:      Wed, 6 May 2015 12:55:08 -0400
From:      James Turner <james@calminferno.net>
To:        misc@openbsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, users@dragonflybsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org
Subject:   Announcing Livingston County BSD User Group (LivBUG)

[Please keep inquires off list if you're interested in LivBUG]

This is a one time spam to all the *BSD mailing lists to announce a new
BSD User Group I'm trying to start in Livingston County, Michigan. I'm
calling it LivBUG [0]. I'd like to invite anyone from the Brighton,
Fowlerville, Howell, Pinckney and nearby communities to join us at our
Inaugural Meeting (TBA) [1]. As of now we plan on holding our meetings
at the Hamburg Township Library. I plan on giving an introduction talk
on OpenBSD (originally presented by fellow OpenBSD developer Brian
Callahan).

If you're interested in attending a meeting please join our mailing list
over at LivBUG [0] or are Meetup.com page [1] (we are currently using
meetup.com as a temporary space while we build more infrastructure and
gage interest). Thanks for tolerating the spam!

[0] http://livbug.org
[1] http://www.meetup.com/Livingston-County-BSD-User-Group-LivBUG/events/222334139/

--
James Turner