Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:27:20 +0100
From:      Carsten Otto <otto@informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org, cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz
Subject:   Correct contact address?

--MmaWY3eZhcRnoVUs

Dear FreeBSD admins,

I'm an administrator of ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de, and your project is
mirrored by us.

Right now I'm preparing a clean list of projects and corresponding
contact addresses, so that we can get into touch with you more easily.

As there are a few upcoming changes, news, and questions from our side,
please make sure to **confirm/update your contact address(es)** used for
this mail, also shown below. Another mail with more actual content will
be sent around next week or so.

  freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
  cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz

A short "OK" response would be great, and we'd be happy to update the
contact information where necessary.

Thank you very much,
Carsten
--=20