Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2019 01:48:28 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca
Cc:        "James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LibreOffice - thumbnails and print preview display reversed coulours

On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 13:10:07 -0500, James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions wrote:
> FreeBSD-12.0p3
>
> Following a recent pkg upgrade an update to LibreOffice causes it to
> display thumbnails and print previews in white on black instead of
> black on white as formerly was the case.  Sometimes LO also fails to
> correctly create pdf files using the export to pdf option on the file
> menu.  When it fails it does not place any text in the document but
> any inserted images are included in the pdf. This does not happen
> frequently, but it does happen.

Seems that I'm not the only one who noticed this! :-)

I can confirm this on a 12.0- system installed from scratch
in November 2019: The Print Preview dialog is damaged, as well
as the preview images displayed in the MATE file manager
(cannot remember its name, sorry). However, actual printing
and dealing with files works fully normal. The "full screen
print preview" also displays correctly.

This is very disappointing...

I haven't checked the "Export to PDF" feature yet, but will
definitely do this, as this is vital (unlike the thumbnail
and preview part, which is annoying, but doesn't matter that
much.)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany