Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:52:50 +0100
From:      Per Tore Larsen <per.tore.larsen@fernonorden.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-post)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dail-IN Server

Hi.

Like to setup a dail-In server for PPP connections for Windows98/2000.
Search places like freebsd.org, freebsddiary.org, etc. but only got =
docs
on setting up a ppp client.

The system should be able to use ISDN cards, but config examples
with analog modems will do for reference purposes.

Have anybody tried to tinker with this at all? Know that Linux has
something called zorba, which enables you to create a software
cisco router that will do all the server side stuff, but will this work
on FreeBSD through the emanulation?? Is there any plans to
and this or any similar port to the ports collection?

Any help on the subject will be recived with joy, as I'm thinking
about doing my secret "Flamming Monkey's ass kick=AE" on the
crappy cisco 760 thats currently screwing up my day.

PeTe