Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:29:13 -0700
From:      Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adding options to RPI-B

On Jul 23, 2013, at 10:17 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> .. I'd rather we just make modules support work, and start shipping
> stripped down kernels w/ modules.

I've used modules; as far as I can tell, they work just fine.
The status quo is historical legacy.

> We have loader support for arm, right? :)

Would someone please commit the change to the
RPi kernel config to enable all modules by default?

That will let us verify the current status before we start
removing things that are currently static.

Thanks,

Tim