Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:16:36 -0200
From:      Juan <elcorreodejuan@gmail.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   compile Gimp error

--0016e6470b087b43320463d229c5

Hi!
I got an error while compiling Gimp 2.4.6 on FreeBSD 7.1
I guess its a gstreamer version problem.
But it said that I shoud email you with some information, so thats
what Im trying to do, hope it help :)
PD: first time reporting something here, so please try to not be so
hard with the form this email was made, sorry

checking process.h usability... no
checking process.h presence... no
checking for process.h... no
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/wait.h usability... yes
checking sys/wait.h presence... yes
checking for sys/wait.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint types... stdint.h (shortcircuit)
make use of stdint.h in _stdint.h (assuming C99 compatible system)
checking for localtime_r... yes
checking for gmtime_r... yes
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for _LARGEFILE_SOURCE value needed for large files... no
checking for lrint... yes
checking for lrintf... yes
checking whether cc implements __PRETTY_FUNCTION__... yes
checking whether cc implements __FUNCTION__... yes
checking whether cc implements __func__... yes
checking for GLIB... yes
checking for LIBOIL... yes
checking for GST... no
no
configure: Requested 'gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.21.1' but version of
GStreamer is 0.10.20
configure: error: no gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.21.1 (GStreamer) found
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to multimedia@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
the
"/usr/ports/devel/gstreamer-plugins-gnomevfs/work/gst-plugins-base-0.10.22/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/gstreamer-plugins-gnomevfs.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/webkit-gtk2.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/webkit-gtk2.