Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 13:56:33 -0300
From:      Rodrigo Ormonde <ormonde@aker.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HDSL and ATM

  Hello.

  Does anybody know if FreeBSD supports any HDSL card ? I'd like to replace
our external router to a FreeBSD box, but the problem is that we use a 128
Kpbs HDSL line.

  Also, we have some clients that wish to install FreeBSD on a 155 Mbits
ATM network. Does it support any ATM card ?

  Please send a copy of the answers directly to me, I'm not on the list.

  Thanks in advance.

--
Rodrigo de La Rocque Ormonde
e-mail: ormonde@aker.com.br

--> Turn your PC into a workstation. Use FreeBSD <--