Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:32:10 -0400
From:      Tom Embt <tom@embt.com>
To:        "Shannon Wheeler" <swheeler@altech.ab.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mounting an MS-DOS partition? - Tricky!

At 10:03 AM 10/21/99 -0600, Shannon Wheeler wrote:
> [...]

Oooh K.  Now I understand your situation.  Disk Manglers(Managers) are a
pain, but it doesn't look like much can be done about it.

>>>I don't know for sure whether this would work if the first partition was
>>also a DOS partition but I think you'd have a hard time creating more than
>>one DOS partition anyway.
>>>

>>What's wrong with lots of DOS partitions?
>

>Well, I meant DOS's FDISK won't let you create more than one Primary
>Partition.

Ah.  Yes you have to use something else for that, like efdisk or Partition
Magic.  I haven't used regular DOS FDISK in soo long I wasn't thinking
about it.  I have got a great little bootable DOS disk here that has both
of em on it, I use it ALOT.

>Shannon

Tom Embt
tom@embt.com