Date:      Sun, 06 Jan 2002 09:55:24 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Editors in base FBSD

...oh, yes... I use a great Windoze programmer's editor too with line
numbers and can save in Unix format or Win.... it's free too! None the
less, from the Windoze console, you can select things with the mouse and
copy/paste from the clipboard as you are used to from ANY of the apps in
Unix boxes thru CRT telnet...

At 10:23 AM 1.6.2002 -0500, Joe & Fhe Barbish wrote:

>I know of vi and ee = very primitive and just primitive
>that are part of the base. Are there any others?
>
>Are there any command line mouse enabled
>cut & past editors in FBSD?

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin