Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 20:52:03 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
To:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it ok to use the FreeBSD name in a cyberpunkish

At 20:13 15-05-1999 -0500, Licia wrote:
>I took it exactly as such, thought it was a good and interesting
>suggestion, and gave it careful thought :) (at worst it was a -constructive
>criticism-, which I always welcome.  I'm very out of practice with this type
>or writing, and need all the constructive criticism and feedback I can get
:) )

>Besides, I like you, you can criticize me if you want to ;)

Why, thank you, Licia. :-) I am a published writer, and until two months
ago was the president of Rhinleander Area Writers, so I *can* offer you
constructive criticism if you wish. But if so, I'll do it in private email.

All in all, it is very well written, especially episode 2.

Adam
---
Want to design your own web counter?
Get GCL 2.10 from http://www.whizkidtech.net/gcl/