Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 04:23:36 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Third Ethernet card "fxp2"

   I am in the process of trying to set up 2 Intel EE cards in an old
486 to use as a router. I have installed FreeBSD via FTP install (no
CD-ROM) and it boots, but it only recognizes one of the cards. I know
they do not conflict because I am really just migrating the box from
LRP ( http://www.linuxrouter.org/ ) to FreeBSD so I can do fun things
like install a SOCKS server on it. The machine has 2 IDE drives in it
with no way to get them out and still have a functional copy of
FreeBSD I think. The drives are both 200mb drives with one mounted on
/usr while the other carries the rest of the load. Can I simply
recompile the kernel with support for both cards or how do I do it?

--
Ben Williams.