Date:      Sat, 09 Nov 2013 17:44:04 -0500
From:      "Jason E. Hale" <jhale@freebsd.org>
To:        Chess Griffin <chess@chessgriffin.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: continued graphics/opencv-core problems

On Saturday, November 09, 2013 15:00:51 Chess Griffin wrote:
> For about 2-3 weeks now, I have continued to run into problems with
> opencv-core not building on my 9.2-RELEASE poudriere box that uses
> clang.  I reported it here:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/183238
>
> This problem prevents me from building multimedia/ffmpeg which in turn
> causes a bunch of issues with other ports, including audacious-plugins.
>
> Has anyone else run into this or have a solution?  Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my silence on the matter.  I have been extremely busy lately.  The
problem seems to be that you don't have libc++ installed.  At the moment, if
you wish to build with clang, the port must link to libc++.  Otherwise, I
suggest building with gcc (still the default compiler on 9.2).

I do plan to address this in the next update which should hopefully be soon.
I just have a few more bugs to work out.

--
Jason E. Hale - jhale@
FreeBSD Ports Committer