Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 1996 19:02:56 -0400
From:      Chris Scarff <trackster@Augusta.Net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting from Hard Drive

After I've install BSD on my windoze 95 box I can't seem to boot from
the second IDE drive that I've installed BSD on.  I want to boot
straight from floppy like in Linux so I don't mess with my primary IDE
HD and windoze 95.

I have the new BSD 2.5.1.  I've tried to install the boot manager on
both drives as well.  I've tried to tell the install floppy to boot from
the newly installed BSD drive but with no luck.

I've read many of your mail questions and FAQs but with to clear cut
answers, if that's even possible.

Can you HELP.  Thanks for you time and patients.

Chris
--
* *                      trackster@augusta.net                   * *
* * *   Now running Cyrix 686 P166 with Linux and Windoze 95   * * *