Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 1996 22:51:13 -0400
From:      lynn@ruraltel.net (Jonathan Hogg)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: The Pre-recorded freefall message]

--------------6C1A17F31B01

I hope this message finds a friendly ear.  Thank you again.

--------------6C1A17F31B01

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:53:22 -0400
From: Jonathan Hogg <lynn@ruraltel.net>
To: info@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: The Pre-recorded freefall message

Hello.

Thank you for the quick auto-response.  But I have a real
question beyond basic version availability.  I need to know about ATAPI
CD-ROM support in 2.1.5.
I already HAVE the CD rom release, but it does not have the touted
atapi.flp boot image on the CD!  And the boot.flp image doesn't seem
to load any ATAPI support, working or not.

After using a DOS-partition to install, I can't find any wcd (ATAPI)
driver in the boot config at all.  Can you help?  Please,
take your time, but understand that I need a more specific response.

Thanks so much.

--------------6C1A17F31B01--