Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 22:52:50 -0500
From:      bLaQmYsT <blaqmyst@earthlink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp problems

My problem is as follows. Whenever I connect to my ISP, it keeps
disconnecting me about half way through the downloads while I am
installing FreeBSD. I don't expect you to help me with that problem, but
I just require a little help. I am trying to download the following
stuff:
>From xdeveloper:
>From basic: bin, lib, man, ctrb, prg, sources
>From xserver: SVGA
>From Fonts: fnts
Please tell me where I can download these files on the FreeBSD server,
and where I should put them on my MS-DOS partition so that FreeBSD can
detect them and install them. I hope this isn't too much to ask. Thanks
for your time. :-)
--bLaQmYsT