Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:28:36 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        Stefan <ImVT@online.de>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: problems with port linux-f10-flashplugin10

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:40:29 +0000 Stefan wrote:

> I have a problem to install this port linux-f10-flashplugin10.
> The message after <make install> is:
>
> bsd.linux-apps.mk test failed: The component openldap is not defined for
> LINUX_DIST_SUFFIX= (the corresponding variable openldap_FILE is not
> defined

> The ports emulators/linux_base-fc4, ftp/linux-curl,
> security/linux-openssl are installed.
> Is it possible to tell me what is wrong?

This port should be used at FreeBSD-8.x (and linux base port
linux_base-f10). For 7.x you have a linux-flashplugin10 port which
may be used with non-default linux base port linux_base-f8. Please
read /usr/ports/UPDATING and this maillist archieves for more
information about linux ports updating.

--
WBR, bsam