Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 1996 01:01:57 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>, fenner@parc.xerox.com (Bill Fenner), ROBERTC@PII.COM, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: countdown

> don't break and you get nicer crisps (I think they're meant to be made
> differently too so that they're not as greasy or something. I have no
> idea).

They're not cooked.  It's an entirely different potato-rendering
process. :-)

					Jordan

P.S. And you blokes mapping "french fries" to "chips" isn't an abuse
of the english language?  OK, so they're not actually French, they're
Belgian, but the American who brought the name back was confused since
we're famous for not knowing our geography, and he simply thought he
was in France.

Everyone knows that a chip is either an integrated circuit or a cow
product ("don't step in the cow chip there, son.")