Date:      Sat, 01 Nov 1997 17:39:24 -0600
From:      Blue Temp <cbeverly@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hmmmm

I have been trying to install freebsd for about 4 hours now. Reading
your webpage re reading it, logging on to your ftp site ect. Even tried
the floppy installation which btw: was a work of genius. I mean giving a
program that "Supposedly" Formats and makes a floppy bootable for the
installation is a really great idea. If it worked! Even the attempt at
d/ling the boot.flp is a good idea if it fit on a floppy.
  Yeah it would be cool to buy a cd just so that I could have freeware.
But there is something that just doesn't seem right about that ave.
Perhaps I am stupid I have ran bbs's , I program in C++, I even know
perl and other scripting Lang. Yet I can not figure out how to install
your program into my computer.
  Perhaps I am just plan dumb and have no real buiness attempting to use
your program.

                                                    Disgruntled and
Amazed,
                                                         Jason Warwick