Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 00:29:34 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        NAKAGAWA Yoshihisa <y-nakaga@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Kenjiro Cho <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>, Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO Integration?

> I want to change this situation, so I am using many power for
> communication. It is very hard for me. :-(

And we appreciate that, believe me.  I think Mike may have been a
little too harsh in his original message and I think that everyone in
core, at least, does appreciate the language problem and the fact that
you guys are often "out of the loop" on a lot of things going on
around here.  It would help greatly, of course, if Tatsumi-san would
come back and take up the commit privs we gave him for the purpose of
creating closer cooperation.  Has anyone even seen Mr. Hosokawa
lately?  Is he still alive? :-)

- Jordan