Date:      Thu, 8 Sep 2005 20:21:57 -0500
From:      Brian Kee <brianakee@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Makefile: Trouble with EXTRA_PATCHES

Ok, a simple segment like the following resolved my problem.
 pre-patch:
 ${SED} -i .orig -e s,file.c,path/to/file.c, ${EXTRA_PATCHES}
 I placed this within the .if/.endif block for the specific patch.
 I will not say that this is elegant, but it solved the current problem. No=
w=20
on to the next one...
 Thank You,=20
Brian A. Kee