Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:30:42 -0800
From:      "Saffa J. Kemokai" <sulima@sulima.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New boot.flp ..

Hello Guys:

Just a quick question ... The new (I suppose) boot.flp for diskette
installation is 1474560 in size evidantly bigger than regular 1.44
diskette. Since it couldn't fit on one diskette, I used the prvious
boot.flp and installed from the ftp site. But after the installation, I
found it installed the same version "2.2.5 version I had instead of
2.2.6 - something I was afraid smart FreeBSD will do.

Any idea from those that have used the new boot.flp posted online?

Thanks,

Saffa J. Kemokai @ Browns Mills, NJ
Sulima Freedom Information Project
Fax:	(609)893-5831  Voice:	(609)893-5798
Have you visited "http://www.sulima.com" yet?