Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 12:35:20 -0500
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ascii format Handbook???

I've written to questions@ before regarding this but since I don't
download a new handbook daily it didn't bother me that no one could
respond.

When you download the ascii format handbook it is repleat with ^H which
I have never been able to get any of 15 printers to respond properly to
and get a mutalated manuscript.

something like this:

******************************

                              the ^H are in the spaces   |  |  |
			       F Fr re ee eB BS SD D H Ha an nd db bo oo ok k

		       The FreeBSD Documentation Project

				 October 1997

				   A Ab bs st tr ra ac ct t

     Welcome to FreeBSD!  This handbook covers the installation and day
     day use of F Fr re ee eB BS SD D R Re el le ea as se e 2 2. .2 2.
.5 5. This manual is a w wo or rk k i in n p pr ro og gr re es ss s
     and is the work of many individuals.  Many sections do not yet
exist

Thanks in Advance for your time

--
Keith