Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 19:36:47 -0400
From:      Spork The Polymorphic <spork@cncn.com>
To:        "Freebsd Q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PPP- almost got it

--------------699911E39CF1C147914C414C

Hello

	I can now dial up, connect and authenticate myself via ppp by typing
"dial cncn" at the ppp prompt. However, I am a bit confused on the
routing setup. My routing does not work, tcpdump reports
"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: Host unreachable". I have included my ppp.conf and
ppp.linkup files. I have dynamic ip.

	My ppp.conf/.linkup files are attachments as windows netscape is having
trouble reading them directly in to the message.. I hope they don't get
garbled 8-(

--
	--Spike gronim
	  spork@cncn.com

default:
        set device /dev/cuaa1
        set speed 115200
	set log Phase Chat Connect Carrier lcp ipcp ccp command
	set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" ATE1Q0 OK-AT-OK \\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT
	set authname cnet442@cncn.com
	set authkey  p3opera4
	enable msext

cncn: