Date:      Sat, 09 May 1998 11:25:57 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advocay: Pro Choice Tax!

I sent an e-mail to the DOJ AntiTrust Division (sorry, don't have the
e-mail address but it's posted on the DOJ site. I received a personally
signed letter back from John F. Greaney, the Chief of the "Computers and
Finance" section.

Mr. John F. Greaney, Chief
Computers and Finance Division
U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division
Bicentennial Building
600 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20530

I would suggest that the "filing" dates for action have nothing to do
with the "remedy" portion, and it's time to start writing _hard_copy_
letters to this gentleman and all of our Senators and Congressmen, as
they will ultimately be the ones to decide the Microsoft case, much as
the tobacco industry "settlement" is being superseded by legislation. M$
will seek to buy influence in Congress after finding out that DOJ can't
be pressured.

Please, no more taxes!