Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 09:58:53 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kde and audio

I have mounted kde 4.1b on my home box, 3.0-current

But I receive this error when I try to use the kaudioserver:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_ftok" called from
kaudioserver:/usr/local/lib/libmediatool.so.0.91 at 0x2001c0e4
gmarco:/home/gmarco>

Is there someone here that has succeded in using audio with kde
(kaudioserver) and with which driver (Luigi, stock voxware, oss) ?

Thanks...

--

Regards...

Gianmarco