Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:46:41 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sh script (sorry!)

Hi everyone,

I am sorry if this is more of a shell than a FreeBSD question ...

I am trying to write a shell script and I need it to append text to a
file.
I have been trying to do this for a while but it keeps putting it into
STDOUT.
How do i do this?

Thanks

--
        |   Roman Katsnelson                      |
      _ |   Internet Engineer                     | _